- 1 1/2 cups Cassava Flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ Cup Swerve (sugar substitute)
- 3 medium extra ripe bananas, equal to 1 1/4 cups well-mashed
- 1/3 cup + 1 TBSP avocado oil (or melted/cooled coconut oil)
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ Cup Almond milk
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and line 9×5 loaf pan (or 3- 5.75” X 3”to make mini loafs) with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine dry ingredients; set aside.
- In a large bowl add mashed banana and whisk in oil and milk until combined. Add in eggs and vanilla, whisking until smooth.
- Carefully add dry ingredients to bowl of wet ingredients. Feel free to add about 1/2 cup of your favorite nuts just before mixing if you’d like.
- Mix with electric mixer for 1 min.
- Transfer batter to prepared loaf pan (or pans) and bake for 25-35 minutes (small bread pans), until inserted toothpick in center comes out clean. Check at 25 minutes, cover top with foil if browning too much. Check in 5 minute increments until bread is done. For large bread pan bake 40-50 min.
- Allow bread to cool in loaf pan about 10 minutes before removing and slicing.